Unregistered

Can I get admission in PhD Biotechnology through GATE score?

sir i have qualified gate in life sciences this year with gate scor of 408. kindly enlighten me with the knowledge about the universities, IITs and NITs where i can get admission to PhD in biotechnology based on my gate score. also i want to know about the time of application and fellowship.

MANU Array

Re: Can I get admission in PhD Biotechnology through GATE score?

National Institute for Biological Sciences (NCBS), Banglore; International Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology, NewDelhi; National Brain Research Centre; IIT Roorkee; IIT Kharagpur, IIT Mumbai and Delhi, JNU etc are the centres for taking Phd in Biotechnology. If you spepratly do through the websites of the above said institutes then you will get what you are looking for.

kuldeepkkumar Array

Re: Can I get admission in PhD Biotechnology through GATE score?

My dear friend your answer is something complected but is very short so i would like to tell you point to point answer .

First of all i would like to tell you that GATE score is not valid for the PhD. admission , It is valid to take admission in M.tech .

Because the GATE exam is conducted on the graduation base .

If you want to go for the PhD. then you have to go for either N.E.T. ( National Eligibility Test )

Or J.R.F. ( Junior Research Fellowship )

Both these exam are conducted on the post graduation bases .

After passing this you can easily go for the PhD. program .

In the PhD. you can also get a Patent at which you will work if it will something incredible because most of the candidate get their patent either in the M.tech or PhD.

Also after qualifying in the NET or J.R.F. exam you will also get a research fellowship for your research in PhD. which is given to the candidates only who goes for PhD. after passing NET or J.R.F.

The PhD. is a 8 years program but if you are much talented then you can also complete it in less time as you will complete your research work your program will also complete in PhD.

Thanks have a nice day , I think the information will helpful to you .

+ Reply to Thread