Unregistered

Am I eligible to join M.Tech in NIT or IIT after completion of B.Tech course with 60% of marks and having 2 backlogs?

sir,i completed BTECH with 60%.but i left two backlogs in optional according to JNTU rules.can i elligible for MTECH in NIT or IIT ?

rpdam Array

Re: Am I eligible to join M.Tech in NIT or IIT after completion of B.Tech course with 60% of marks and having 2 backlogs?

yes u r eligible for MTECH.Important thing is that u should enroll fn-r GATE 2014.
    If your baklogs r clear then need not to worry

srilekhasharath Array

Re: Am I eligible to join M.Tech in NIT or IIT after completion of B.Tech course with 60% of marks and having 2 backlogs?

Dear Friend,

Yes you eligible for doing M.Tech in IIT's and NIT's but the thing is you need to attend the GATE exam and have to get above 50 marks in it.Then only you will get M.Tech admission in IIT's and NIT's.All the best.

Thank You.

Roshan Array

yes my friend you can apply
    for IIT ,NIT
    but make sure you must clear your subject by the time

you have to appear for Gate exam

Starting date of Online Application- 2nd September 2013
    Last Date for Enrollment 1st October 2013
    Last Date of online application- 3rd October 2013
    Last Date for the receipt of
    Print-out form with documents- 10th October 2013
    Hope this helps you
    Thanks
    Roshan

ankit60 Array

yes friend you are eligible but you have to first clear your backlogs then you have to apply for gate exam. gate exam is conducted every year by any of the iit for the m.tech admission n iit and nit. if you score a good rank in gate exam then only you will be able to take admission in nit and iit. thank you

neeraj1000 Array

Dear user

If you want to join M.Tech then you will have to clear gate to get admission in some good institutions.
    For M.tech gate is must and must.
    There is other option also you can get admission in some low profile institutions by clearing entrance exam of the institution.
    Just make sure you clear your backlogs before getting admission.

Some best institutions or M.Tech is listed below:

IIt Kanpur
    IIT kharagpur
    IIt madras
    IIT Delhi
    Bits pilani
    Thapar university
    Nit wrangal
    NIT trichy

Good luck

+ Reply to Thread